5 Tips That Are Enough To Avoid Sunstroke
1. Do not exhaust yourself too much
2. Before leaving the house, drink a glass of lemonade, cold milk, buttermilk or lassi.
3. Leave the house only after covering the head and ears. If you want, use an umbrella.
4. Keep a bottle of water with you. It would be better if you mix some black salt and a few drops of lemon juice in this water. Do not go to the AC room immediately after. Do this only after taking a short break so that the body temperature can be balanced at a normal pace.
These symptoms appear due to the effect of sun and heat
If you have been exposed to excessive sun and heat, then by recognizing the early symptoms, you should take proper solution. By doing this the condition will be saved from getting worse. Some of the early symptoms of sun and heat stroke are…
- You may have a constant feeling of dizziness with slight fainting.
- Headache and dizziness may occur.
- You may have trouble concentrating .
- Weakness and muscle pain may be a problem.
- Feeling very thirsty along with a strange feeling of emptiness in the stomach.
- Vomiting and diarrhea or only vomiting or diarrhea can also be a symptom of this.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Please consult a doctor before following any such treatment/medication/diet.
Read also: How many times a day do you eat? Skip Small Meals for Good Metabolism
Read also: The tiredness and headache persist? There may be deficiency of this vitamin in the body