Aaj Ka Panchang 2 April 2022 : 2 April 2022 Saturday is a special day. According to the Panchang, the Moon will remain in Pisces today. Let’s know today’s auspicious time and Rahukal.
Today’s date (Aaj Ki Tithi) : April 2, 2022 is the date of Pratipada of Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month. Today Indra Yoga is being formed. Which will last till 8.29 in the morning.
Today’s Nakshatra (Aaj Ka Nakshatra): According to the Panchang on 2nd April 2022, Revati is the constellation. Which will last till 11.21 am.
Today’s Rahu Kaal (Aaj Ka Rahu Kaal)
According to the Panchang, Rahukal will remain from 9.17 am to 10.51 am on Saturday, April 2. Doing auspicious work in Rahukaal is considered taboo.
Chaitra Navratri 2022
Religious point of view is very important today. Chaitra Navratri is starting from today. 9 different forms of Maa Durga are worshiped in Navratri. Ghatasthapana is done on the first day. Maa Durga is considered a symbol of power.
Nav Samvatsar (Hindu New Year 2022)
The Pratipada date of Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month i.e. Hindu New Year is going to start from today. According to religious belief, on this day Brahma ji had created the earth. According to the belief, the king of this year is Shani Dev.
Hindu New Year 2022: Shani will be the king of Hindu New Year, Shani Dev will have special eyes on these zodiac signs, must do these measures
2 April 2022 Panchang (Aaj Ka Panchang 2 April 2022)
- Vikrami Samvat: 2079
- Month Purnimant: Chaitra
- Side: Shukla
- Day: Saturday
- Season: Spring
- Date: Pratipada – till 12:00:31
- Nakshatra: Revathi – till 11:21:47
- Karan: Pratipada – till 12:00:31
- Yoga: Indra – till 08:29:43
- Sunrise: 06:10:45 AM
- Sunset: 18:39:251 PM
- Moon: Pisces – until 11:21:47
- Rahukaal: 09:17:55 to 10:51:30 (no auspicious work is done during this period)
- Shubh Muhurta Timings, Abhijeet Muhurta: 12:00:08 to 12:50:02
- Direction: East
- Wicked Muhurta: 08:41:18 to 09:31:06, 12:50:17 to 13:40:05
- Kulik: from 08:41:18 to 09:31:06
- Kantak: From 13:40:05 to 14:29:53
- Kalvela / Ardhyam: from 15:19:40 to 16:09:28
- hours: from 16:59:16 to 17:49:04
- Yamgand: From 15:32:07 to 17:05:29
- Gulick time: from 07:45:17 to 09:18:39
Panchak 2022: The day ‘Navratri’ and ‘Nav Samvatsara’ are starting, this ‘inauspicious yoga’ is ending on the same day