Chaitra Navratri 2021: From Tuesday, April 13, the mahaparva of Chaitra Navratri has started. The devotees of Maa Durga have started observing a fast by worshiping the law after the establishment of the urn. In the entire Navaratri of 9 days, the devotees will worship the new forms of Maa Durga with legal legislation. In Hindu scripture, it is said that during Navaratri, the mother rains on her devotees with great compassion and fulfills her wishes. In such a situation, people who are observing the fast of Navratri should follow some rules as well as some prohibitions which are not to be done. On not doing so, the mother gets angry which is very inauspicious.
Navratri Of During not Did Know The ones work
- If you have lit a monolithic light by setting up the house, then this house should not be left empty for 9 days.
- The fasting / worshiper should not get any type of hair like beard-mustache, head hair cut for 9 days throughout Navratri. And the shaving of the children should also not be done.
- Onion, garlic, meat, eggs, alcohol, etc. should not be consumed during Navratri. Mother is unhappy with this.
- A person observing fast during Navratri should not wear dark colored clothes. During this time, sewing or embroidery should also not be done.
- During Navaratri, items made of leather such as jugs, slippers, belts, purses etc. should not be used.
- Brahmacharya should be followed in Navratri. During this, one should not make physical relations. By doing this, all the fruits of the fast are destroyed. Should be thought in the ground rather than in the bed
- During this time, nothing should be eaten in the house of another.
read this also
Shani Dev: Among the Navagrahas, Ajatashatru is the son of Sun God.