Corona Virus: Corona patient at home? So protect yourself and keep your family safe
The new strain of corona virus is highly contagious. In such a situation, if anyone in your house also sees mild symptoms of corona, then isolate yourself in the house immediately. Doctors are asking patients to treat themselves at home. However, while taking care of the patient in home isolation, the other members of the house also need to be very careful. The people of the house have to protect themselves along with the patient. In such a situation, we are telling you a few things. If you have a corona patient in your home, then you must follow these CDC guidelines.
This is how you should take care of corona patients in home isolation
1. You should shift the corona patient to a room which has an attached bathroom.
2. Let the patient explain all the medicines prescribed by the doctor. So that they can eat medicine on time.
3. Take full care of the corona patient’s food and drink and give them plenty of fluids to drink.
4. Allow the patient to rest as much as possible. Take his essential goods to the room.
5. If the patient has any pets, keep them away during infection.
6. If there is difficulty in breathing, severe chest pain or if the patient is unable to get up from the bed, then contact the doctor immediately if such severe symptoms are seen.
7. Keep the windows of the patient’s room open so that proper ventilation is maintained in the room.
8. Corona infected person should wear a mask while talking to other people or when approaching.
This is how you should protect yourself from a corona patient
1. Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from the patient. Do not have any physical contact.
2. Corona virus spreads rapidly by coming into contact with each other, the patient’s droplets, coughing or sneezing.
3. The patient should be cared for by a person who does not have any disease.
4. Do not let anyone come from outside in the house and it would be better to avoid going outside unnecessarily.
5. Pick up the dishes of corona patient by wearing gloves. Afterwards wash hands thoroughly with warm water and soap.
6. Do not share the glass, cup, towel or anything of the infected person.
7. Patients infected with corona should keep a mask on while talking to other members of the household. You should change your mask periodically.
8. After cleaning the patient’s room, do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth without washing your hands.
9. Clean the patient’s room with soap and detergent. Things that are touched again and again, be sure to clean them.
10. There is a need to pay attention to your symptoms with the corona patient. If there is any problem, contact the doctor immediately.
read this also: Most of Corona patients are making this mistake, life can be heavy