Find here all of our live #PESQUET
After six months in orbit, Frenchman Thomas Pesquet and three other astronauts left the International Space Station. They must land overnight off Florida. Our colleagues on channel 27 are starting their special edition to follow the event from 4 a.m. Follow her this way.
• A police crew was attacked Monday morning with a knife in front of the Cannes police station (Alpes-Maritimes) by an Algerian national who allegedly mentioned “the prophet”, but the terrorist trail is for the moment ruled out: the investigation has been opened for attempted murder.
• They are going to put their hands in their pockets and ask for a control of the Vatican: the Catholic bishops of France have decided to set up a compensation system for victims of child crime in the Church, committing in particular to finance this compensation. “by divesting real estate”.
• The High Authority for Health now advises against vaccinations with the Moderna vaccine for those under 30 years of age because of a possible increased risk of myocarditis in the youngest.
H-5 minutes before undocking! After six months in orbit, Frenchman Thomas Pesquet and three other astronauts must leave the International Space Station and begin their return to Earth, aboard a SpaceX spacecraft which is to land off Florida. Follow the event live on franceinfo.
A police crew was attacked with a knife at dawn in front of the Cannes police station (Alpes-Maritimes), by an Algerian national who allegedly mentioned “the Prophet”, but the national anti-terrorism prosecutor’s office (Pnat) did not take up the case.
• An agent of the Public Assistance-Hospitals of Paris (AP-HP) “tried to end his life” this morning by setting himself on fire at Saint-Louis hospital where he was taken care of, the institution announced. “His gesture [a été] immediately brought under control by security personnel ” who must have been “admitted to the emergency reception service”, said the AP-HP.
• “Evil has been done, a lot of harm has been done”, recognized the president of the Conference of Bishops of France. Compensation for victims, reparation body, working groups … Here are the measures announced by the bishops against child crime.