Khaja Recipe For Diwali 2021: The country of India is known for its traditions and delicious cuisine. Everywhere in the country there is a different dialect and way of eating. India is also called the country of festivals. One of the most special festivals in Hinduism is the festival of Deepawali (Diwali 2021). This year this festival will be celebrated on 4th November (Diwali Date 2021). Preparations for Diwali have started in everyone’s homes. Before Diwali, the houses are cleaned and after that sweet dishes are prepared. This Diwali you can also try the recipe of Khaja Mithai at your home.
Although Khaja is spoken all over the country, but it is considered a traditional dish of Andhra Pradesh. People make it specially on the occasion of Diwali and Bhai Dooj 2021. Which let’s know the easy way to make Khaja Sweets at home.
Ingredients needed to make Khaja Sweets-
- All purpose flour – 200 grams
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Cardamom powder – half teaspoon
- Milk – half cup
- Coconut – 1 cup
- salt – pinch
- Ghee – as needed (for frying)
- Sugar – 4 cups
- water – as needed
How to make Khaja Sweets
- First of all, in a bowl add flour, baking powder, ghee and water etc. and knead the dough well.
- When this dough is set properly, then make dough balls.
- Now roll these balls thinly.
- Now cut them in round shape and keep them in the roll room.
- Now put ghee in the pan and let it heat up.
- When it becomes hot, add Khaja and fry it.
- Now to make its syrup, first put water and sugar in the vessel.
- When it becomes one wire, then turn off the gas and put the Khaja in it.
- After 5 minutes take out the Khaza. You khaja is ready. It can be served to the guests.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
read this also-
Karwa Chauth 2021: Follow these makeup tips to get a bride like look on the special occasion of Karwa Chauth
Karwa Chauth 2021 Wishes: On this auspicious occasion of Karwa Chauth, congratulate your friends and relatives by sending special messages, shayari