Vastu Tips For Home Temple: A place is definitely made for God in one part of the house, where you sit and meditate and worship him. Many times the worship you are doing does not yield results. The reason for this is not a lack of worship, but a Vastu defect in the temple built at home. According to Vastu, it is considered best to always have a place of worship in the north-east direction in the house. But this direction is often ignored in homes. It is said that if the temple built in the house is against Vastu, then the mind is not able to concentrate while worshiping and worship does not get any benefit. Let us know about some such Vastu tips that you can keep in mind for your house of worship-
1. It is said that do not keep more than one idol of one God in the temple of the house. Especially there should not be 3 idols of Lord Ganesha. Due to this, there are obstacles in the auspicious work of the house.
2. According to Vastu Shastra, never keep broken or broken idols in the temple of the house. This brings negativity in the house. Not only this, if you worship the broken idols, the deities will get angry.
3. Always make the temple or place of worship of the house in the north-east direction. According to Vastu Shastra, South or West direction is inauspicious. At the same time, it is also not right to keep two conch shells together in the temple of the house.
4. According to Vastu Shastra, do not forget to build toilets around the temple. Many times people build a temple in the kitchen of the house, but according to Vastu, there should not be a temple in the kitchen. Doing this does not give the fruit of worship.
5. It is advisable not to keep very big idols in the temple of the house. At the same time, it is said that Shivling should not be too big in the place of worship. Shivling is very sensitive, so you can keep Shivling in the temple of the house equal to the size of the thumb.
6. Always smiling pictures of deities should be kept in the temple of the house. Do not keep pictures of deities in the fierce form in the temple. It is considered inauspicious to do so.
7. It is said that do not keep too big idol of Hanuman ji in the temple. Always keep an idol equal to the size of the thumb in the temple. Along with this, keeping the sitting idol of Bajrang Bali is fruitful.
Vastu Tips: These pictures in the house can change your luck, also removes financial constraints
Vastu Tips: Do not make these things present in the house unlucky your luck, these things bring negativity in the house