Identification of Mawa: The festive season is about to begin. In a few days Diwali, Bhai Dooj is also going to come. In such a situation, people make many types of sweets at home to double the fun of the festival and to add sweetness to the relationship. For this, most people buy mawa from outside, but if the mawa used to make sweets is fake, then not only spoils the fun of festivals but it can also be bad for your health. In such a situation, if you also want to avoid buying fake mawa and harm on health, then keep these things in mind.
Things to keep in mind while buying Mawa
- The easiest way to identify mawa is to lift the mawa in your hand and if the mawa is real then it will be soft. On the other hand, if the mawa is fake then it will be coarse. In such a situation, if the mawa is coarse, then avoid buying it.
- Try eating some mawa before buying mawa. If the mawa is real then it will not stick in the mouth. On the other hand, if the mawa is fake, it will stick in the mouth.
- On the other hand, if you are going to buy mawa, then take khoya on the palm and make a tablet of it. After this, if the bullets start bursting, then understand that Mawa is fake.
- Rub mawa on your thumb nail. After this, if the smell of ghee comes in it, then understand that it is real.
- If you go to buy mawa, then taste it. If it tastes like raw milk after eating it, then understand that it is real. Whereas the taste is astringent in fake mawa.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
read this also
Health Care Tips: Mushroom helps in reducing obesity, know its amazing benefits
Health Care Tips: Are you also fond of eating Chinese rice? so be careful