Hariyali Teej 2021 Date: Hariyali Teej fast has special significance in Hinduism. This fast is kept by married women for the attainment of children and for the long life of the husband. Every year this fast is kept on Tritiya Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Shravan month. In the year 2021, this fast is falling on Wednesday, August 11. On this day married women observe a Nirjala fast for the long life of their husbands and pray to God to keep them healthy. In this fast, Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati are worshiped and worshiped. The fast of Hariyali Teej falls in the month of Shravan. That is why it is also called Shravani Teej.
Greenery Teej fast 2021 of date
- Shravan Mass of Shukla side of Tritiya date: 10 August 2021, Tuesday at 6.11 pm
- Tritiya date Finish: 11th August 2021, Wednesday evening till 04:56 pm
- Greenery Teej fast keep of date: 11 august 2021 day wednesday
Greenery Teej fast 2021 of good Auspicious beginning
- Honeydew period: 01:52 am to 03:26 am
- Brahma Auspicious beginning: from 04:29 to 17 in the morning
- victory Auspicious beginning: 14 to 03.07 in the afternoon
- Twilight fiddle: from 23 to 06.47 pm
- nishita period: Night 41 to 12 August 12:25 am
- Sun yoga: 12 August from 09:32 am to 05:30
Greenery Teej fast of Importance
On the day of Hariyali Teej, married women worship Lord Shiva and Parvati by keeping a fast of Nirjala, wearing sixteen makeups and get the boon of being unbroken Saubhagyavati from them. It is a religious belief that keeping fast on this day gives long life to the husband. Happiness and prosperity come in the family. The husband gets a healthy body and the way for his progress is paved.