Omicron Variant: Coronavirus has created a stir in the whole country. At the same time, this time the new variant of Corona (Omicron Variant) has also disturbed the people. At the same time, many people are having trouble breathing during the infection of Omicron. In such a situation, you should not take it lightly, but in this situation you should take some precautions and take special care of yourself.
On the other hand, if you are already a patient of asthma, then your problems may increase further. This is because the oxygen level decreases in the same way in corona infection. Due to which asthma patients can fall prey to it quickly. Apart from the patients of asthma, difficulty in breathing has also been seen in normal people. Let us tell you here what you should take care of if you have trouble breathing.
If you have trouble breathing, keep these things in mind-
- If you feel any difficulty in breathing during the Corona period, then do not forget to smoke. Along with this, if someone smokes near you, then keep a distance from him.
- Do not even come in contact with the smoke of incense sticks or incense sticks used in the house because they are made of chemicals which prove to be harmful for your health.
- One should also keep distance from things like cleaning fluid, paint, thinner.
- On the other hand, if you are having trouble breathing, then you should stay 5 feet away from things like gas stove, candle, heater, gas. This is because going near them can increase your problems due to lack of oxygen.
- Do not consume cold things if you have shortness of breath, doing so can cause problems for you.
read this also
Omicron Variant: Do not make the mistake of taking off the mask and roaming outside, Omicron can catch these people quickly
Omicron Variant: Do not make the mistake of taking Covid-19 lightly, make these easy changes in diet
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator