World Environment Day 2022: Today Environment Day is being celebrated all over the world. Like other festivals, this is also a day, when efforts and needs to maintain nature and environment are discussed, awareness is raised among the people. But the effort to keep the environment right should be more than all other efforts and everyone’s participation is necessary in this. Even a common man. Dr. Charanjit Singh, who lives in Sriganganagar, Rajasthan, told many important things about what all of us can do at our level so that the environment can be saved from getting spoiled and we ourselves are saved from its bad effects. They have been making their patients aware about this topic for years. He has given many important tips to the people of the city to stay healthy.
Dr Singh says that there are three main aspects of our atmosphere, air, water and earth. When there is any kind of unwanted adulteration in these three, it starts getting contaminated and it is called pollution. Pollution is also mainly of three types and all its types increase different types of diseases.
- Air Pollution: When the amount of smoke and harmful toxic particles starts increasing in the air, then they cause diseases by contaminating the air. By the way, the problem of air pollution is every day in most of the cities of our country as well as in the whole world. But in the winter season, this pollution starts spreading more diseases. That’s why airborne diseases are more common in winter. For example, respiratory disease, heart disease, lung, asthma, bronchitis
- Water Pollution: Diseases spread due to contaminated water increase more rapidly during the summer and rainy season. These are called waterborne diseases, for example, typhoid, cholera, stomach diseases, intestinal diseases, loose motion, high fever, etc.
- The third is noise pollution: Increasing pollution due to noise has become the biggest reason for increasing mental diseases in the country today. After Kovid, the number of people facing mental problems has increased even more. In such a situation, patients of problems like depression, sleeplessness, irritability, anxiety, low mood, mood swings are increasing.
- Soil Pollution: Dr Singh says that while talking about pollution, there is often no talk of increasing pollution in the soil. Whereas the increasing use of pesticides on crops, the plastic found in the soil and the continuous exploitation of the land have reached the harmful level of soil pollution. This is the reason that everything from our vegetables to milk has become poisonous. Because the fodder that our cow eats also has the effect of pesticide.
- To the people living in cities, Dr. Singh suggests that you must make a kitchen garden in the balcony of your house. If you have access to a terrace, grow organic vegetables for yourself there.
- Do not throw kitchen waste in the garbage. This increases the level of toxic gases in the air. Rather, make manure for your plants from this waste, dig the ground in a park near the house or give fresh peels of vegetables and fruits, leftover chapati, flour-rice etc. to the cowshed.
- If you drink bottled water, do not throw these bottles here and there. Rather put it only in the dustbin. So that they do not get buried in the soil or fall in the river.
- Use public transport or car pool to travel from home to office as much as possible. So that air pollution is minimized.
keep your diet like this
In order to minimize the bad effects of pollution on the body, along with the above-mentioned efforts, definitely include some special things in the diet. For example, eat home grown organic vegetables, consume dry fruits, have milk and buttermilk every day and avoid drinking poison found in the name of soft drinks.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: Sleeping without taking off the lens can be dangerous, know what is the harm
Read also: Symptoms and causes of recurring bladder infections
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator