How to Control Diabetes: Jamun season is in summer. In such a situation, you must eat berries. The body gets many benefits by eating berries. Jamun is used in many medicines in Ayurveda. This helps in controlling diabetes. Jamun and its seeds help in controlling blood sugar. Diseases are kept away by its consumption. If you eat jamun, do not throw its kernels. You dry the kernels of jamun and make powder of its seeds. Many problems related to diabetes are removed by eating it. Know how to use Jamun seeds.
Benefits of Jamun Seed Powder
In the season of jamun, you should eat a lot of jamun and wash its seeds and keep it. Now dry the seeds in the sun and make powder. This powder is very beneficial for diabetic patients. Jambulin seeds contain substances called jambolene and jambosin, which slow down the release of sugar. Patients with diabetes should consume this powder before meals.
How to prepare powder from Jamun seeds
- First of all wash the seeds of jamun. If you do not eat jamun, then separate the pulp like this.
- Now keep the seeds on a dry cloth and dry them in the sun for 3-4 days.
- When it seems that the seeds have dried up and become light in weight, remove the thin skin from above.
- Now grind these seeds well in a mixer.
- If you want to take full advantage of Jamun seeds, then take this powder with milk on an empty stomach in the morning.
- By eating this powder daily, the blood sugar level will be under control. Jamun seeds also remove stomach related problems.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Also read: Health Tips: Do Not Eat Wheat Barley Flour, Heart, Diabetes, Cholesterol And Obesity Will All Be Controlled
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator