As soon as the weather changes, if you do not pay attention to the food, then there is a sore throat, due to which the pain also starts in the throat. In such a situation, we start having trouble in eating and drinking. Sore throat can be due to any number of reasons. If we consume some more cold things, then there is a change in the time of eating and drinking, even then there is a sore throat. In such a situation, we should take care of the changing weather and should not consume too much cold things. Let us know by which things can remove sore throat.
These causes sore throat
- cold drinks
- eating sour things
- viral infection
- food allergies
- drug allergy
- changing weather
Sore throat will be cured with these tips
- Ginger- The taste of ginger is very hot. So consume it carefully. Actually, ginger contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties. It has been used in Ayurveda since centuries ago. It is very useful in home remedies. To get rid of sore throat, grate a piece of ginger and put it in a glass of water and boil it. After boiling for about 5 minutes, filter that water and then consume it. Consume it 2 times a day.
- honey- Honey can go a long way in relieving a sore throat. You do not have to do anything for this, just wake up early in the morning and eat 1 spoon of honey. If you are unable to eat honey, then you can drink a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey. But keep in mind that honey should be natural, there should not be any adulteration in it.
- Vinegar- Apple cider vinegar can not only help with sore throat but also in weight loss. Its many benefits have been told by experts. For sore throat, mix 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of warm water and consume it.
- clove- Anti-inflammatory compounds are found in cloves. One can either chew raw cloves or drink clove water to relieve sore throat or burning sensation. To prepare clove water, take 1 glass of water and add 2-3 cloves to it and boil it for 5 minutes. After this, consume it after it cools down.
- Salt- Salt water can help in relieving a sore throat. For this, take lukewarm water and add half a teaspoon of salt to it. After that take 1 sip of water in the mouth and gargle for 10 seconds. After that spit that water out. After that repeat this process again. If you do this 3-4 times a day, then you will get a lot of relief in 1-2 days.
- Turmeric- Curcumin is found in turmeric, due to which it can benefit health in many ways. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. To relieve sore throat, put 1 cup of milk in a pan and add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. Consume it after it cools down. Raw turmeric can also be used for more benefits.
Also read: These home remedies will prevent the smell of sweat
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator