Black Pepper Benefits: Black pepper occupies a special place among spices. Its use enhances the taste of food. At the same time, black pepper is also considered a medicine and herb in Ayurveda. This is the reason why black pepper is considered an immunity booster. In such a situation, here we will tell you about the benefits of eating black pepper, knowing that you will also be surprised. let’s know
Benefits of black pepper-
- An element called paprine is found in black pepper. This element is full of medicinal properties. On the other hand, nutrients like iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc are found in black pepper.
- In case of cold and cough, making tea by mixing 10 black pepper and 15 basil leaves provides relief.
- Melt 100 grams of jaggery and mix 20 grams of black pepper powder. After this, when it cools down, make small balls out of it. Taking 2-2 tablets after eating food provides relief in cough.
- Licking by mixing two spoons of curd, one spoon of sugar and 6 grams of ground black pepper provides relief in black and dry cough.
- Taking a spoonful of honey mixed with 3 ground black pepper and a pinch of turmeric will give relief from phlegm formed in cold.
- Make a powder by grinding 10-10 grams dry ginger, black pepper, ground cardamom and sugar candy in case of allergy in the nose. Grind 50 grams of dry grapes and 10 basil leaves and mix it well. Make 3 to 5 grams tablets of this mixture, dry them in the shade and take 2 tablets of these tablets with warm water in the morning and evening.
- Eating black pepper and black salt mixed with curd ends digestive disorders.
Weight Loss Tips: Do these yoga poses to reduce arm and thigh fat, the effect will be visible soon
Health Care Tips: Drinking Chironji mixed with milk gives amazing benefits to health
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.