Swastik: Swastika has its own importance in Hinduism. It is made up of two words in which ‘su’ means auspicious and ‘asti’ means to be. That is, the fundamental meaning of Swastika is ‘be auspicious’, ‘be well-being’. Swastik is definitely used in every auspicious work. It is also considered a symbol of Ganapati. People make Swastika at the main gate of their house with full faith and reverence. Swastik is also called Satiya. It is believed that a Swastika made at the right place at the right time is very auspicious. Even in Vastu Shastra, it is considered good to make a swastika at the main entrance of the house. Let us know, what to keep in mind while making a swastika at the main gate.
- Always make swastika on the main door with vermilion. Swastika made of vermilion opens the way for happiness and prosperity in the house.
- Whenever you make a swastika on the main door, keep in mind that the door should not be dirty with dust and soil.
- After making a swastika at the main gate, keep in mind that there should not be a pile of shoes and slippers around there.
- While making the swastika, it is important to keep in mind its size as well.
- It is believed that it is good to make a swastika nine fingers long and wide to reduce or eliminate Vastu defects.
- If a tree or a pillar is seen in front of the house, then it is a symbol of negative energy. To prevent its inauspicious effects, it is considered auspicious to make a swastika on the main gate every day.
- Tie a garland of peepal, mango or Ashoka leaves around the swastika made at the main gate. It is very auspicious to do so.
- Apart from the main door, you can also make a swastika in the middle of the courtyard of the house. It is believed that due to this, the ancestors reside in the courtyard and keep them blessed.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also :- Chandan Ka Tilak: Know that sandalwood tilak is very beneficial for health, you will also be surprised to know
Weekly Horoscope (6 To 12 June 2022): The life of Gemini people is going to be luxury, know your weekly horoscope