Paneer Dahi Bhalla Easy Recipe: If you want to eat some special food rich in protein in the summer season, then you can make a special recipe of Paneer. A large amount of protein is found in cheese. By consuming it, your bones become strong. We are going to tell you the easy recipe of Dahi Balle but with a twist. If guests are coming in the house or if there is a small house party in the house, then you can make paneer curd Bhalle.
So let us tell you the easy recipe of Tasty Dahi Bhalle. Along with this, also tell about the ingredients used to make it (Paneer Dahi Bhalle Ingredients).
These things are needed for Paneer Dahi Bhalla-
Paneer – 250 grams
Boiled Potato – 2
salt to taste
Cumin powder – 4 tsp
oil for frying
Ginger – 1 inch
Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
Curd – 2 cups
Cornflour – 2 tsp
tamarind chutney – 1 cup
Black pepper – 2 tsp
Red chili – 4 tsp
How to make Paneer Dahi Bhalle-
1. To make Paneer Dahi Bhalle, first of all, mix potatoes in paneer.
2. After this, mix green chili, black pepper, red chili and salt in it.
3. After this, make balls and fry it in oil.
4. After that keep the vada.
5. After this, mix salt, cumin powder, sugar in curd.
6. Add curd and chutney to the vada.
7. Sprinkle tamarind chutney, pomegranate seeds, red chilies and salt over it.
8. Your Paneer Dahi Bhalla is ready. Serve it cold.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-
Hair Care Tips: Want long and thick hair in less time, follow these three easy tips
Health Care Tips: Due to diabetes, these body organs can have a bad effect, take care of yourself like this