Reason Of Dry Eyes: Itching in the eye and water coming from the eye when it is scratched, pain or swelling of the eye. If you are facing this kind of problem then first of all you need to pay attention to your lifestyle. Because if you ignore this problem related to eyes, then it can have serious consequences. You may even have vision impairment later on…
Due to dry eyes
- not getting enough sleep
- Touching eyes with dirty hands and increasing infection
- spending more time on the computer and blinking less
- watching more TV and staying up late at night
- drinking less water and being in the sun more
- living in a polluted area amidst smoke and dust
- not eating right
- be under a lot of stress
- cry too much
- being sick for a long time
- Overuse of certain English medicines
- Hormonal disturbances
they have more problems
- The problem of dry eyes is seen more in women than in men. The reason for this is hormonal imbalance. Especially in the time around menopause, women have to face this kind of problem.
Tips to avoid dry eyes
- You cannot fix the pollution present in the air alone, but you can definitely take initiative in this direction. Plant trees and plants as much as possible and do not smoke.
- Keep such indoor plants at home and at your workplace. For example, snake plant, spider plant, aloe vera etc. They absorb the pollution at home and the pollution in closed offices very quickly.
- Make sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep every day. It would be good if you sleep for 8 hours but if this is not possible then definitely sleep for 7 hours.
- Stay alert while working on the computer and don’t forget to blink.
- Do not use AC with too much cooling in summer and room heater with too much heating in winter. Both of these increase dryness in the eyes.
- Wear sunglasses before going out in strong sunlight. It is also right to wear a hat or cap.
- In summer, drink cold milk, lassi, curd and buttermilk every day. They bring aliphatic in the skin and also help in preventing dryness of the eyes.
- If you are not getting relief after adopting all these methods and do not understand the reason for the problem, then definitely show it to the doctor. The thought of getting better on its own with time, can increase your pain.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: These 3 Ayurvedic medicines are to remove fatigue and heaviness of the brain
Read also: Simple tips to keep liver healthy, Ayurvedic doctor said these things
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator