covid-19The delta variant of Coronavirus reaches the lungs through the nose and throat in infected patients and damages your lungs. At the same time, now the new variant of Corona is spreading by breath instead of Omicron Variant droplets. Omicron does the work of making viruses like itself in the upper respiratory tract instead of the lower ie lungs. Due to which it is making more people sick. But like the delta variant, severe symptoms emerge in fewer people. There is a burning or sore throat while taking Omicron. Later, fever comes with headache, body ache and then chills. In such a situation, you should make changes in your diet so that you can save yourself from getting infected. Let us tell you here what kind of food you should adopt.
Include this in the diet, avoid it
- Immediately stop drinking cold water as soon as there is a sore throat. Instead you drink lukewarm water.
- Sip water and drink it like tea. By doing this, the virus is also cleared along with the compress of the throat.
- If you start coughing or feel dryness in your throat after drinking too much hot water, then mix some sugar or brown sugar in the water and drink it.
- Even if you do not like milk, drink lukewarm turmeric milk before sleeping at night.
- Eat dinner before eight o’clock and drink turmeric milk only after two hours.
- Remove sour and spicy things from food but keep consuming tomatoes, oranges and lemons.
- Make sure to eat spinach in the food. In the afternoon, definitely eat a salad of radish, turnip, tomato, carrot, broccoli.
- Consume jaggery, gajak, dry fruits in food and breakfast every day, this will keep the body warm.
Omicron Variant Alert: Omicron is not gone yet, so protect yourself like this
Covid-19: Follow these easy remedies to get rid of sore throat, you will get relief soon
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator