Cause Of Burnout: Burnout is a problem that is not easy to identify but it affects the mind and body very badly. People who are surrounded by work pressure all the time have the problem of burnout. But after Corona, most people are surrounded by such situations. Here in this article, you are being told the symptoms of burnout and ways to avoid it.
mental symptoms of burnout
The biggest and first symptom of burnout is that you do not feel like doing any work. You just want to lie on the bed with your eyes closed. Apart from this, many other symptoms are seen together.
- You feel mentally exhausted all the time.
- You have to face trouble in taking any decision, you remain in a state of hesitation.
- Mood swings are a common problem.
- You have trouble concentrating on any work.
- The problem of anxiety and panic attacks keeps happening.
- The feeling of insecurity starts to dominate.
- You are disturbed all the time.
- Your self-confidence and self-esteem are both very low.
- The mind remains high.
Feeling tired all the time is the main symptom of burnout. Due to this your whole body remains broken. Most people understand that tension or stress is only a mental problem, but it also has a very bad effect on your body. Other physical symptoms of burnout are as follows…
- Feeling sleepy all the time but unable to sleep
- twitching of nerves
- bowel and digestive problems
- rapid heartbeat
- rapid breathing
Regarding heart rate and breathing, you will notice that earlier your breath was longer and deeper. Whereas now you have started breathing very quickly. At the same time, you will also experience rapid heartbeat.
- If you are seeing all these symptoms in yourself, then first of all try to reduce your workload. See what are your tasks, whose responsibility you can share with other people.
- If work-related stress is high, talk to your team leader. If doing this seems to be a risk on the job, then first of all you should meet a psychiatrist. Along with some medicines, they will tell you a good counselor. Where you will understand the tricks to come out of your burnout.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: These are the best breakfast options in the hot summer season, the body will remain light
Read also: Easy home way to get fast sleep, you will fall asleep as soon as you lie on the bed
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator