Safalta Ki Kunji: Chanakya’s Chanakya policy says that the one who receives the grace of Lakshmi, his life is not only full of happiness and facilities, but he also gets respect. According to Chanakya, Lakshmi ji is the goddess of wealth. In the scriptures, Lakshmi ji is considered to be the goddess of glory.
How to please Lakshmi ji? Everyone wants to know the answer to this question, but according to the scholars, the answer to this question is very simple. Lakshmi ji bestows her blessings on the person in whom all these qualities are found-
- hard work: Lord Krishna says in the Gita that a person who works hard achieves his goals one day or the other. One should not be afraid of working hard. According to the scholars, the success achieved through hard work gives true happiness to the person. The grace of Lakshmi ji also remains on such people.
- Dicipline: Scholars are of the opinion that if there is no discipline in life then no work is possible. It is impossible to achieve the goal without discipline. Discipline motivates to complete any work better and on time.
- Charity: Scholars are of the opinion that one should continue to do charity work. By doing charity work, a person feels positive energy. Positive energy has a special contribution to do any work.
- Anger: According to Chanakya, Lakshmi ji goes away from the person who is angry. Lakshmi ji does not like anger and arrogance. One should stay away from it.
- Greed: According to scholars, greed increases all kinds of demerits. Lakshmi ji leaves the company of the person who is greedy very quickly. Sometimes one has to face failure due to greed.
Hanuman Puja: Worshiping Hanuman ji in Jyeshtha month gives great success in matters related to education and career.