With the increase in heat, the outbreak of mosquitoes has also started increasing. Now not only at night but also during the day, mosquitoes are seen hovering in the house. It is very important to protect yourself and your family from these mosquitoes as they bring with them terrible diseases like malaria and dengue. Although these diseases usually occur during the rainy season, but due to the outbreak of mosquitoes, the cases of these diseases start increasing even in the summer season.
This is how dengue spreads
- Dengue virus always needs a medium to pass from one person to another and mosquitoes themselves fill this gap by becoming a medium.
- When a mosquito bites a person with dengue and then goes there and bites a healthy person, then the dengue virus enters the body of a healthy patient through the mosquito and thus the infection of this disease increases. He goes away.
effect of dengue virus
- Symptoms of this disease start appearing in the body of a person infected with dengue virus within 3 to 14 days. In most people, the symptoms of the disease start appearing within 4 to 7 days after infection.
- Dengue is also called break bone fever because in this fever the bones of the person become very weak. During this fever, there is severe pain in the bones and due to pain in the joints, life is lost.
early symptoms of dengue
- Once the dengue virus spreads in the blood, then with the onset of joint pain, the fever starts becoming very high and reaches 104 degrees. These symptoms start appearing within just 1 to 10 hours.
- The blood pressure starts decreasing and the heart beats also start decreasing.
- Along with severe pain, the eyes start looking red.
- There is no appetite or there is very little.
- There is pain in the head.
- Feels chills and fever rises. These are all early symptoms of dengue, which appear during the first stage of the disease. Usually these symptoms appear for 1 to 4 days.
second stage of dengue
- In the second stage of dengue, the body temperature of the person becomes normal.
- With sweating, the fever subsides and the person feels better. However, this rest period is only for one day and after that the third stage of dengue begins.
third stage of dengue
- Dengue in its third phase becomes more dangerous than in the first phase and the patient’s body temperature starts increasing very rapidly.
- Red rash starts appearing all over the patient’s body.
- Feeling very weak.
- Due to pain, the body feels broken and lack of energy is felt.
home remedies for dengue
Dengue is a dangerous and deadly fever. That’s why we would suggest that you get the treatment of this disease from your doctor only. However, together you can adopt some home remedies. By the way, it is said that the best treatment of dengue is found in Ayurveda, which along with removing the disease, also removes the weakness of the body. Otherwise, after this disease, it may take many months for the patient to become completely healthy and energetic.
- neem leaves juice
- Giloy juice
- basil extract
- papaya leaf juice
- By consuming barley water, etc., you can quickly eliminate the dengue virus and also prevent the platelet count from decreasing. However, it would be better if you consume all these things only under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: These Ayurvedic medicines must be in every home, a great replacement for English medicines
Read also: Hajma will not deteriorate, take this home remedy with you before going on a journey
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator