Let us tell you that Salman Khan has also been in the news for quite some time regarding snake bites. Actually Salman was at his Panvel farmhouse for his birthday celebration, where he was bitten by a snake on Saturday night. After this he had to be hospitalized immediately and on Sunday he was given free time. However, this snake was not venomous either. Later Salman Khan also narrated how he was bitten by a snake.
In a conversation with NI, Salman said, ‘When a snake came into my farmhouse, I took it out with the help of a stick. But the snake reached my hand. Then I caught him and during that time he bit me 3 times. It was a kind of poisonous snake. I stayed in the hospital for 6 hours and am fine now.